Sunday, November 8, 2009

Menu for the Week: Nov. 8-14th

With just a few more weeks before The Holidays come at us full force, I'm taking it easy in the kitchen and just enjoying my baking and cooking. The next few weeks will probably be busy ones for us, so in the interest of saving my time and my sanity, I'm going to be cooking up some old favorites and breaking open a new world of one-pot meals. I'm a viking like that.

I've got a busy week with parent-teacher conferences (joy of joys), so Friday is up in the air and Thursday is looming as well (more on that later). So this week I'm taking it easy because I can. So there.

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Tuesday: Beef Stew
Wednesday: Baked Chicken & potatoes
Thursday: Spicy Valentine's Day Pasta
Friday: TBD
Saturday: Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::