Sunday, November 1, 2009

Menu for the Week: November 1--7th, 2009

I promise, there are updates coming! I made everything on my menu for this past week and photographed them all, but Graham took my laptop to Minneapolis with him, and during that time I discovered that I no longer like updating this blog on anything other than "my" laptop. So really, when it's time for a new laptop, I'll be looking for one very similar to this one.

Now that Graham is home, it's back to some of our usual fare. I have to say, I missed Graham a lot while he was gone, but I was happy to have a few days to be selfish with my food and make all the foods I can't make while he's around. I have much to say, my friends. Much indeed. :-)

As for this week's menu....

Sunday: Yummy, delicious leftovers
Monday: Spaghetti & meatballs
Tuesday: Italian beef sandwiches
Wednesday: Crockpot salsa chicken with rice
Thursday: Whiskey glazed pork chops
Friday: Butternut squash soup & sandwiches
Saturday: Ina's pot roast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::