Sunday, November 15, 2009

Menu for the Week: Novemebr 15th--21st

Well, this past week was a bit of a bust. We're STILL waiting to close on our house, and still no word on when that will happen, so we're packing lightly and putting away non-essentials, but the kitchen is still stocked to high heaven, so there's no shortage of meals coming from my oven.

Because this past week was so crazy and up and down, I didn't really have time to blog the recipes I tried, and I didn't really have the energy to get them done, even if I'd had the time. Hopefully this week is a little better for me/us, and I can get back to posting some of my recipes.

Menu for the Week:

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Italian Beef sandwiches
Tuesday: Baked Mac & Cheese (Graham's at a meeting)
Wednesday: Chicken & Rice casserole
Thursday: Lemon-Pepper salmon with potato packets and salmon
Friday: "Candy Chicken" and baked potatoes
Saturday: Pomegranite beef with roasted red potatoes and salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::