Sunday, December 13, 2009

Menu for the Week: 12/13-12/19

Well! Here we are again at the start of another long week. I've been a big slacker lately in terms of posting blog updates. Truth be told, I haven't even been taking pictures of some of my new meals. I'm a slacker, baby, but I don't even know who's reading this thing anymore.

::tap tap:: Is this thing on?

I got myself into a sort of funk (Okay I'm lying, let's call it major) a few weeks ago and I'm just now getting my mojo back. I haven't even wanted to bake or use my KA mixer, and naturally I've decided to get myself together a good two weeks before Christmas. FABULOUS.

I think part of the reason I'm getting my mojo back is that we're finally closing on our house this week. This has been a long time coming for us and we're really looking forward to it. We're also celebrating our second wedding anniversary this week, so all in all it's a big one for the G-squad.

BUT...enough rambles. On to the menu.

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Easy Chicken & Pasta
Tuesday: Chi Tung anniversary dinner
Wednesday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes
Thursday: (Closing?) Pork Chops with peppers and onions
Friday: TBD
Saturday: Beef Stew

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I check your blogs almost daily! Keep 'em coming sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::