Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu for the Week: January 3rd--9th, 2010

Happy New Year! It's been a while since I posted a new recipe, but I have plenty stored up and ready to go, so as soon as I get my act together, I'll get them all posted. My goal for this blog is to get in the habit of posting one or two new recipes each week, but we all get busy, so we'll see how that goes.

I got plenty of new kitchen toys for Christmas, so I'm anxious to try them out. I also go back to work tomorrow, so we'll be back into a routine after the last few weeks. With packing, moving, unpacking, and holiday parties to contend with, there wasn't much home cooking going on in my new kitchen. Now that "the holidays" are over, we've got plenty of time to cook and test new recpes. AND I've got new cookbooks to play with, too!

But until I update with a new recipe, my menu for the week is like this:

Sunday: Sloppy Joes
Monday: Baked Potato Soup and Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
Tuesday: Mixed Roast Vegetable & Pasta casserole
Wednesday: (Crockpot) Red wine & cranberry pot roast with mashed potatoes
Thursday: (Crockpot) Harvest Stew
Friday: Chicken Pot Pie
Saturday: Joseph's birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::