Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu for the Week: March 14th--20th, 2010

So many things to accomplish this week! It's a hell of a busy one, folks. Graham will be out of commission for a few days, so there's a little more "girl food" on the menu. I can't say I mind that, but I'll be glad when he's feeling better and is up to no good, per usual.

Sunday: Chicken in Wine Sauce
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: (Early St. Pat's Dinner) Cider-Braised Chicken & Cabbage
Wednesday: Happy St. Patrick's Day! Farfalle alla Mascarpone
Thursday: Steak & potatoes
Friday: Baked Lemon Pepper Salmon
Saturday: Corned Beef Party!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to tell you I gave you a blog award because I love you!

    http://tinyurl.com/ygjre6o

    ReplyDelete

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::