Sunday, April 11, 2010

Menu for the Week: April 11th--17th, 2010

Hello, friends! I'm coming off a high from my week on break, and I loved (almost) every minute of it. I had a few wayward trips to the downtown post office that left a bad taste in my mouth, so I had to find a few delicious meals to purge myself--Wendy's, Potbellys, and girl food to the rescue! Not to brag, but spring break is one of the best reasons to be a teacher or work in schools, second only to summer break.

Anywho, I made some standby meals this week, and it was a good thing I did, because we ended up moving things around anyway, and some meals got completely scrapped. Now that we're both back to a normal work schedule and the weather is warming up, I'm finding that my kitchen mojo is back and better than ever. New recipes abound. You have been warned.

Sunday: Chicken Piccata
Monday" Chimichangas & rice
Tuesday: Crunchy Parmesan Chicken Tenders & English Muffin Pizzas
Wednesday: Beef Bites w/ crash hot potatoes & springy salad
Thursday: Grilling???
Friday: Pomegranite Beef Roast
Saturday: More Grilling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::