Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holiday cards!


I love the holidays, I really do. I don't even get angry or upset when someone says, "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas, because to me, the phrase encompasses everything from Thanksgiving to New Year's Day. And, to be fair, I've gotten cards for every holiday between Thanksgiving and New Year's! I think it's safe to say we really like our holidays. Graham loves this time of year, and his enthusiasm has spread to me over the last 12 years (!!!) and now I look forward to the holidays almost as much as he does.

That's why I was so excited when I was contacted by the folks at Tiny Prints to blog about their holiday cards this year. I've a big fan of Tiny Prints. Since Hannah's arrived, and before, we've done everything through them: pregnancy announcements, birth announcements, baptism invites, birthday invites, and Christmas cards. I love their products and I'm always so pleased with the final cards.

I got a little creative with last year's card:

Wishing you a Happy EVERYTHING!
This year, Tiny Prints has released a bevy of new designs and I don't know which to choose. To start, here are 3 of my favorites:



How great are these? If you aren't into Christmas cards, there are tons of great options for New Year's as well:


Finally, if you're sending cards for Diwali or Hanukkah, Tiny Prints has a really nice selection. This one is my favorite and I'd be giddy if these girls showed up in my mailbox this season:

Seriously, how cute are these girls?
There's still time to order your cards for this season, so please go check out Tiny Prints and see what magic you can work together. They have some great specials going on right now, too! Visit today and get yourself some gorgeous holiday/Christmas/Diwali/Hanukkah/Kwanza/New Year's/Festivus cards.

Finally, yes, this post is sponsored by Tiny Prints. I will be compensated for my review, but trust me when I say I wouldn't post and review and share if I honestly didn't think they delivered a great product. I'm hard to please, and Tiny Prints always, always comes through.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why, hello there! Thanks for visiting. Have something to share? ::points down::